Land Technical Specialist - Renewable Energy
18.01.2023 | Vacancies
For our office in Madrid, we are looking for a Land Technical Specialist to actively manage and correct the Property Registry of Aquila Renewable Energy projects.
- Locate and manage our PV projects in the Property Registry.
- Harmonize Catastral and Property Registry information.
- Knowledge and manage of urban development plans until achievement of the required urban permit.
- Identification of third-party affections in the cadastral plots.
- Manage the easements and expropriation proceedings of our PV projects portfolio under development.
- High knowledge about the Expropriation process.
- Identification of critical documents and information required to registry the contracts in the Property Registry.
- Participate in the definition and implementation of internal criteria and procedures necessary for the proper management and optimization of the process.
- Keep the list of land plots affected by each project updated and including all relevant fields for a detailed monitoring of all of them.
- Higher degree in Agricultural Engineering, Topography, Architecture or similar.
- At least 3/5 years of experience in similar roles.
- Well organized and solution-orientated way of working; capability to handle high workload in an efficient way.
- Geographical Information System software expertise (Valuable QGIS).
- High level of English is mandatory.
Aquila Capital is an investment and industrial development company focused on generating and managing essential assets on behalf of its clients. By investing in clean energy and sustainable infrastructure, Aquila Capital contributes to the global energy transition and strengthens the world’s infrastructure backbone. The company initiates, develops, and manages these essential assets along the entire value chain and lifetime. Currently, Aquila Capital manages around EUR 13 billion on behalf of institutional investors worldwide. The company has around 600 employees from 48 nations, operating in 15 offices in 13 countries worldwide.
This vacancy is perfect to you?
Send us your application online: