Internship Programme Renewable Energy - Milan
10.03.2023 | Vacancies
Internship Programme Renewable Energy
Aquila Clean Energy EMEA is Aquila Capital´s clean energy platform in Europe. Aquila Clean Energy develops, realizes, and operates clean energy assets in the technologies of solar, wind, hydropower, and battery storage. Aquila Clean Energy thereby acts as an agent of change for the objectives of the energy transition and achieving a net-zero carbon economy. Due to the scale of its operation, Aquila Clean Energy is positioned to make a significant impact in advancing these objectives.
In the Internship Programme Renewable Energy you will participate in PV and wind projects together with experts who will give you the opportunity to learn from a global and sustainable company.
- Tasks and mission:
- You will be part of one of the teams in the Renewables area (Development, Construction, Technical) and you will provide support in the different projects developed by the company.
- We offer you the opportunity to develop your professional skills in the renewable energy sector through active collaboration in proposals and projects.
- Fresh graduated in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Energy, Physics, Architecture or equivalent. A Master's degree in Renewable Energy or energy markets would be an advantage.
- High level of written, spoken, and read English.
- Years of experience: from 0 to 1 year.
- Start date: throughout the year. According to department needs.
- What do we expect from our future talents at Aquila Clean Energy? We are looking for students interested in the renewable energy sector, committed to the environment, with a great capacity for teamwork, and with the desire and motivation to promote the future of renewable energies in Italy.
Be our energy for the future!
This vacancy is perfect to you?
Send us your application online: