QA/QC Manager - Renewable Energy
13.03.2023 | Vacancies
Aquila Clean Energy is Aquila Group’s company responsible for the development and construction of the Solar PV and Wind portfolio in Spain, Portugal, Italy, and Greece. The company develops currently more than 50 projects with over 2.6 GW of renewable power in the Iberian market (Spain and Portugal) and 30 more projects (around 1.5 GB) in Italy and Greece. As an independent investment fund manager, Aquila Capital is specialized in the investment and management of real assets and has been operating in the Iberian market since 2014.
The Spanish team is based in Madrid and comprises experts from the development, construction, and asset management areas, integrating strong technical background with Aquila Capital’s investment expertise.
For our office in Madrid, we are looking for a QA/QC Manager.
- Manage all the QA/QC Supervisors of the projects.
- Inspect the Sites to ensure that we are complying with the Quality standards and guidelines.
- Attend the Mechanical completion tests, commissioning tests and PAC tests and monitoring the punch list (together with the Project manager).
- Inspect Suppliers and Subcontractors to ensure the quality standards of the equipment.
- Elaborate QA/QC guidelines for EPC Contracts.
- Keep and manage the As Built Documentation of the projects for a better transition between Construction and Asset Management teams.
- Report on Quality awareness, issues and statistics.
- Manage the ACE homologation process for Vendors and Subcontractors.
- Updating the list of Vendors and Subcontractors.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in QA/QC management in the renewable energy sector.
- Degree as an engineer or comparable training with the relevant additional qualification.
- Previous experience in setting up and implementing QA/QC.
- Experience in the PV Spanish market in real PV assets,
- Expertise in managing service partners and performing audits.
- Ability to lead complex projects across teams.
- Good communication skills in order to be able to work with technical managers, asset managers, authorities, etc.
- Fluent English level.
- Willingness to travel.
The Aquila Group is a future-oriented company that combines focus, far-sightedness, ambition and independent entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and an outstanding corporate climate to create synergies. Combined with our employees' talents, these synergies are the key to the long-term success of our company.
This vacancy is perfect to you?
Send us your application online: