PV Engineer - Renewable Energy
17.03.2023 | Vacancies
Aquila Clean Energy Spain searches for an expert in Renewable Energy to give technical support regarding the utility scale solar PV and wind farms for the company’s portfolio in Spain. The engineer will work in the technical department giving support to other areas throughout all the phases of a project lifecycle from M&A, development, procurement, construction, commissioning, and O&M, under the supervision of the Technical Manager.
For our office in Madrid, we are looking for a PV Engineer - Renewable Energy:
- Participate in the tender process of equipment and services for the construction of PV plants, preparing technical specifications, comparing technically the offers of bidders and carrying out communications and clarifications with them.
- Run energy yield assessment studies of PV plants using PVSyst or similar software.
- Elaborate and review PV plants technical drawings, layouts and electric diagrams.
- Prepare Technical Due Diligence for projects acquired and scheduled, identifying main characteristics, yellow and red flags and possibilities of improvement.
- Perform timely site visits to the land plots and PV plants in construction.
- Map project constrains identified by ground, environmental and urban studies.
- Evaluate PV plant design compliance with grid code.
- Stay up to date with PV technology specially modules, inverters, storage and monitoring.
- Higher degree in Engineering or similar.
- Knowledge of the Spanish technical regulation for electrical installations.
- At least 4 years of experience with renewable energy projects.
- Experience in engineering of solar PV plants.
- AutoCAD and PVSyst.
- Valuable familiarity with DigSilent or PSS/E, PV plant layout design software, GIS.
- High level of English.
Aquila Capital is an investment and industrial development company focused on generating and managing essential assets on behalf of its clients. By investing in clean energy and sustainable infrastructure, Aquila Capital contributes to the global energy transition and strengthens the world’s infrastructure backbone. The company initiates, develops, and manages these essential assets along the entire value chain and lifetime. Currently, Aquila Capital manages around EUR 13 billion on behalf of institutional investors worldwide. The company has around 600 employees from 48 nations, operating in 15 offices in 13 countries worldwide.
This vacancy is perfect to you?
Send us your application online: