Real Estate Legal Counsel - Renewable Energy
28.03.2023 | Vacancies
For our office in Madrid, we are looking for a Legal Counsel who will advice in all Real Estate legal matters in Renewable Energy projects.
- Advice on all Real Estate legal matters in the day-to-day management, from project acquisition, to development, negotiation of construction and financing agreements and corporate matters.
- Independently drafting and review of land related contracts.
- Contract negotiation and drafting for land occupancy.
- Design and supervision of contingent remedial actions and conditions precedents prior to the "ready to build" phase
- Participation in contract negotiations and drafting of real estate due diligence
- Advising on title matters, registration of legal interests and property rights
- Prevention of legal disputes, advice of the business team and senior management in all legal aspects
- Steering of external legal counsels as well as acting as interface between external legal counsels and the business team
- Valuable knowledge about the Expropriation process
- Keep the list of land plots affected by each project updated and including all relevant fields for a detailed monitoring of all of them
- Qualified lawyer in Spain with excellent academic credits, preferably with knowledge in Urbanism
- At least 3/5 years post-qualified experience in the real estate sector, with in-depth knowledge in the renewable energy field is a plus.
- Highly motivated personality with strong negotiation and communication skills
- Well organized, structured, independent, and solution-orientated way of working; capability to handle high workload in an efficient way
- Hands-on mentality
- Excellent English skills.
Aquila Capital is an investment and industrial development company focused on generating and managing essential assets on behalf of its clients. By investing in clean energy and sustainable infrastructure, Aquila Capital contributes to the global energy transition and strengthens the world’s infrastructure backbone. The company initiates, develops, and manages these essential assets along the entire value chain and lifetime. Currently, Aquila Capital manages around EUR 13 billion on behalf of institutional investors worldwide. The company has around 600 employees from 48 nations, operating in 15 offices in 13 countries worldwide.
This vacancy is perfect to you?
Send us your application online: